Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Not my Last BLOG!

So after realizing that this needed to be my last blog, I did not know what to write. Then I decided that although this is my last graded blog for the class, I am going to continue blogging on my own. It really enjoyable to be able to express your feelings on a regular basis for others to read. I know I have been blogging about movies, but I just watched Julie and Julia the other night (Movie about Julia Child and a young women who cooks her way through Julia's cook book and blogs about each recipe) and it made me want to have a blog with a little more direction. I know this blog is supposed to be more or less about technology but for my next blog I would like write about something of my choice like movies or cooking of books. Anyway, I have enjoyed exploring the world of blogging! Thanks COM 435!

No comments:

Post a Comment